Are you trying to promote your music, well this article is for you. These are 3 Tips that will help you promote you Music in 2020.
1/ Be Consistent with your Releases
When I talk about content, it’s not only your latest music, but content around your Art.
Here are some important key elements when it comes to consistency:
- Releases new music at least every 3 months, if you can release new music every 2 months, it’s also great; Reason why is you need to let your audience decide what they music they love from you and for them to have a playlist of your music.
- Share you’re daily routine around your music with your fans, exemple: when you’re in the studio or maybe backstage before you start performing; You’re fans and future fans want to feel close to you.
- Have all social media page that your fans can Follow you, ( Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snap Chat), and try your best to have different type of content on each of these platforms and not post the same content on all those pages.
- Release videos of your live performance on your Youtube channel and share it with your fans.
2/Advertise your music on Social Media
The past year social media (Facebook, Instagram) algorythm has change massively, it’s quite difficult for you to reach your audience without advertising on these platforms.
The goals of these platforms is to get paid and if you have the budget they will make sure you get your money worth.
You don’t need to have a big budget to advertise on these platforms but you need to be strategic and do it the right way.
When it comes to adverting you need to know your end goals.
- Do you want to get more views on your page?
- Are you trying to get more followers ?
- Do you want people to attend to your next event?
Having a clear goals of what you want to achieve with your advertising budget is important, don’t use the same ad for multiple end goal.
3/ Have a plan for Each Song you Release.
There are different ways you can go about releasing your music, but the goals is to have a plan before you release each songs.
When you’re not in the studio recording, focus on others things that are very important for your music, such as:
- Building a Media list of radios, dj’s, music blogs and more that you will be sending your music to.
- Creating other type of content that will be useful for your promotion (Graphic Design, Single Cover, Music Videos)
- Photo Shoot; As an artist, do not neglect photoshoot, you need to have fresh new pics at least every month so you can use to share on social media or even to send to your contact list once they request.
These are 3 key elements that you need to make sure you focus on this year to promote your music. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss out on new releases from artist who promote their songs with us and for new tips every single week.
If you’re serious about your promoting your music, check out our promotion plan here: PROMOTION PLAN
The TALENT IN YOU TEAM